Best of McLaren Vale with Accommodation Tour
This tour is all about showcasing the best that McLaren Vale has to offer.
After arriving in the gorgeous beachside suburb of Moana, you will head off to dine in the world-renowned Australian wine country of McLaren Vale. Following an overnight stay in your contemporary 2-storey accommodation (overlooking the ocean and the Fleurieu Peninsula), you will enjoy your complimentary continental breakfast on the deck, followed by a day of adventure, including an e-bike ride to McLaren Vale, wine & beer tasting and a tasty lunch at Swell Brewery. I have a wine on this tour that will blow your mind.
Night before tour
- 5:30pm: Pick up at central location (Mixed groups meet at McDonalds Carpark at 20 West Terrace, Adelaide. Large single groups can negotiate pickup if within an hours’ drive from Moana).
- 6:30pm: Drop off bags at accommodation in Moana.
- 7:00pm: Dinner in McLaren Vale (choice of restaurants).
Day of tour
- 8:00am: Continental breakfast on deck.
- 8:50am: Group debrief.
- 9:00am: Ride to McLaren Vale on E-bikes.
- 10:00am: Coffee stop in McLaren Vale.
- 11:00am: Wine tasting at d’Arenberg Winery – The Cube ($15 entry). E-bikes stored on trailer so no one loses their drivers licence! Tour proceeds on mini bus.
- 12:30pm: Beer tasting and lunch at Swell Brewery.
- 1:45pm: Wine tasting.
- 4:00pm: Pack up at accommodation.
- 4:15pm: Driven back to central location. Mixed groups dropped off at McDonalds’ Carpark at 20 West Terrace, Adelaide. Large single groups can negotiate drop off if within an hours’ drive from Moana.
- Accommodation (3 rooms have 2 single beds that can be configured for couples to share, 1 room has a queen and a single).
- Accommodation includes a kitchen and BBQ should you wish to cook for yourself.
- Continental breakfast on deck overlooking ocean .
- Tour with no more than 8 people.
- Transfer to and from central location.
- An awesome time.
- Guide who has lived in Moana since 1976 (and loves it!).
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals and drinks (other than breakfast).
- Entry fee to d’Arenberg Cube.
- Booking tax.
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing.
- Appropriate attire to ride in.
- Water bottle.
- Bag to put everything in.
- Lots of energy and a big smile.
Note* This tour is subject to a minimum number of 2 people. In extreme weather conditions, outdoor activities will be supplemented with extra wine tours or visit to Victor Harbor or Hahndorf.