Coast to Vines with Accommodation Tour
If you love the ocean as much as you do wine, beer and food, this tour is for you.
After arriving in the gorgeous beach-side suburb of Moana, you will head off to dine in the world-renowned Australian wine country of McLaren Vale. Following an overnight stay in your contemporary 2-storey accommodation (overlooking the ocean and the Fleurieu Peninsula), you will enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast on the deck, followed by a day of adventure, including an e-bike ride along the stunning coastline, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, wine & beer tasting and a tasty lunch.
Night before tour
- 5:30pm: Pick up at central location (Mixed groups meet at McDonalds’ Carpark at 20 West Terrace, Adelaide. Large single groups can negotiate pickup if within an hours’ drive from Moana).
- 6:30pm: Drop off bags at accommodation in Moana.
- 7:00pm: Dinner in McLaren Vale (choice of restaurants).
Day of tour
- 8:00 am: Continental breakfast on deck.
- 8:50 am: Group debrief.
- 9:00 am: E-bike ride along coast to Onkaparinga River.
- 10:00 am: Stand Up paddle Boarding Lessons on Onkaparinga River.
- 12:15 pm: Shower and change.
- 1:15 pm: Lunch at Deep Blue Café in Moana.
- 2:30 pm: Wine tasting.
- 4:00 pm: Pack up at accommodation.
- 4:15 pm: Driven back to central location (Mixed groups at McDonalds Carpark at 20 West Terrace, Adelaide. Large single groups can negotiate if within an hours’ drive from Moana).
- Accommodation (3 rooms have 2 single beds that can be configured for couples to share, 1 room has a queen and a single).
- Continental breakfast on deck overlooking ocean.
- Tour with no more than 8 people.
- Transfer to and from central location.
- Guide who has lived in Moana since 1976 (and loves it!).
- An awesome time.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals and drinks (other than breakfast).
- Booking tax.
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing.
- Old shoes or wetsuit shoes if you don’t want to touch the bottom of river.
- Appropriate attire to ride in.
Note* This tour is subject to a minimum number of 2 people. In the event of extreme weather conditions, outdoor activities will be supplemented with extra wine tours or a visit to Victor Harbor or Hahndorf.