Best of McLaren Vale Tour
This tour is all about showcasing the best that McLaren Vale has to offer.
Upon arriving in the gorgeous beach-side suburb of Moana, you will be greeted by the sound and scent of the ocean. You will then do a crash course (bad choice of words I know) in how to ride an electric bike. We will then take a scenic and leisurely ride to McLaren Vale where you will visit a range of awesome wineries/distilleries and breweries (itinerary is 100% negotiable).
- 9:00 am: Meet at 41a Third Ave Moana for group debrief.
- 9:15 am: Ride to McLaren Vale on E-bikes.
- 10:00 am: Coffee stop in McLaren Vale.
- 11:00 am: Wine tasting. E-bikes stored on trailer so no one loses their drivers licence! Tour proceeds on mini bus.
- 12:30 pm: Lunch
- 1:45 pm: Wine tasting (let’s choose 2 or 3 places together).
- 4:30 pm: Tour ends. Driven back to central location.
- Transfer back to central location.
- An awesome time.
- Tour with no more than 9 people.
- Transport to Moana
- Meals and drinks.
- Tasting fees (usually $10 but free if you buy a bottle)
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing.
- Appropriate attire to ride in.
- Water bottle.
- Bag to put everything in.
Note* This tour is subject to a minimum numbers of 3 people. In the event of extreme weather conditions, outdoor activities will be supplemented with extra wine tours or a visit to Victor Harbor or Hahndorf. Small groups may be combined.