Coast to Vines – E-bike, Paddle Board and Wine Tour
If you love the ocean as much as you do wine, beer and food, this tour is for you!
Upon arriving in the gorgeous beach-side suburb of Moana, you will be greeted by the sound and scent of the ocean. You will then do a crash course in how to ride an electric bike. From then on, its about adventure and hedonism, including an e-bike ride along the stunning coastline, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, wine & beer tasting and a gorgeous lunch at a local eatery (itinerary is 100% negotiable).
- 9:00 am: Meet at 41a Third Ave Moana for group debrief.
- 9:15am: E-bike ride along the coast to Onkaparinga River (E-bikes stored on trailer; tour proceeds on mini bus).
- 10:00 am: Stand Up Paddle boarding Lessons on Onkaparinga River.
- 12:15 pm: Shower and change.
- 1:15 pm: Lunch
- 2:30 pm: Wine tastings
- 4:30pm: Tour ends. Driven back to central location.
- Stand Up Paddle boards, paddle, lesson with experienced instructor (me).
- No more than 8 people per tour.
- Driven back to central location.
- Meals and drinks.
- Transport to Moana.
- Tasting fees (most are $10 but free if you buy a bottle).
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing.
- Appropriate attire to ride in.
- Water bottle.
- Bag to put everything in.
Note* This tour is subject to a minimum number of 3 people. In the event of extreme weather conditions, outdoor activities will be supplemented with extra wine tours or a visit to Victor Harbor or Hahndorf. Small groups may be combined.